Thursday, December 9, 2010

A PAGE FROM MY DIARY

Wow.... I am really very happy today!


Since a long time, I’m thinking about a matter. But I have never told this to anyone yet. Today I shared that message in a hidden folder in my brain with my class.

During the second period, one of the housekeeping uncles came to my class with a memo. All of us were doing our class works and we continued with it. The very next period, our principal and supervisor came to our class and every single child stood up and wished them. We did not forget to thank them also while they leave. My doubt again aroused and I decided to ask it to my teacher.

“Ma’am, May I ask you one doubt? Pardon me if my doubt is silly.”

“Of course you can” she said.

“Ma’am, when someone comes to our class we used to wish them. But why don’t we wish these uncles who do a lot of help to us?”

She smiled at me and shared this with the class. One of the students in my class murmured that it’s not important to wish them. No one said anything and we continued our class work. After two or three periods, one uncle came to our class and our whole class stood up and wished him. We all could see the brightness in his face mixed with excitement and happiness. I was really really really so happy. And this is my happiest and most favourite day in my life.

I hope that our whole school will follow this forever.

24 comments:

hafeez said...

Dear CUCKOO ARION,

very good attitude...
may god bless u...
keep writing

faisu madeena said...

വളരെ നല്ല കാര്യം ..നന്നായി എഴുതി .........ഇനിയും സമയം കിട്ടുമ്പോള്‍ എഴുതുക ...നന്നായി പഠിക്കുക ......ok ..

Arun Kumar Pillai said...

:-)

HAINA said...

it was a good work you did .you shows that the people who live in the earthhave eqal value.I like how you presented the incident.
I wish you a best of luck.

Jazmikkutty said...

well done baby..
you did it...congrats....

CUCKOO ARION said...

thanks to all!!! will try to update often...

jayanEvoor said...

Great thought and great act Cuckoo!!
Kudos for that!

ഫൈസു വഴിയാണ് ഇവിടെയെത്തിയത്.
(പക്ഷേ അവിടെ കമന്റ് ഇട്ടവരെയൊക്കെ അവൻ തെറി വിളിച്ചു.
അതുകൊണ്ട് ഫൈസുവിനുള്ള താങ്ക്സും ഇവിടെത്തന്നെ രേഖപ്പെടുത്തുന്നു!)

CUCKOO ARION said...

first of all I thank faisu uncle for introducing me to all of you. I thank hafeez uncle, kannan uncle, jazmi aunty and jayan uncle and a special special thanks to haina thaatha. please keep in touch with me.

Elayoden said...

കുക്കൂ, ഫയിസു വഴിയാ ഇവിടെ എത്തിയത്. എഴുത്തിനിയും തുടരിക.. പിന്നെ എഴുതിയാല്‍ കുക്കൂ ഒന്ന് കൂക്കി വിളിച്ചു പ്രയാണം ട്ടോ.. ഇമെയില്‍:elayodenshanavas@gmail.com
ഫോളോ ബട്ടണ്‍ കാണാത്തത് കൊണ്ട..

Best wishes........

Unknown said...

good

Unknown said...

good moloooooooooooooooooooo

faisu madeena said...

മോളെ സത്യായിട്ടും ഞാന്‍ ആരെയും തെറി പറഞ്ഞില്ല .....ജയന്‍ ഡോക്റ്റര്‍ കള്ളം പറയുവാ .......

Noushad Vadakkel said...

goodblog keep it up...:)

CUCKOO ARION said...

dear shanavas uncle, nisar uncle and noushad uncle,

thanx!!!

Unknown said...

വളരെ നന്നായി, ആ നല്ല മനസ്സ് എന്നും നിലനിര്‍ത്തുക.

CUCKOO ARION said...

thank you thechikkodan uncle....

Unknown said...

moloos,,,was a nice post..i liked it aloy..thanx faisu..

അസീസ്‌ said...

Well done Cuckoo.

It is a good post.

THANKS FAISU

CUCKOO ARION said...

thanks Abhi uncle and Azeez uncle

Anonymous said...

that was a brilliant work dear...
was that act continued...?

CUCKOO ARION said...

thank you! yes, I'm so happy to say that it continues......

shefin said...

Hey cuckoo... where are you? Why are u taking such a looooooooong leave...? I'm waiting for u in my class...
cheers.............
Shefin

shefin said...

Hey my dear... your ideas are good.... Keep going......
With prayers
Shefin

KUZHIMADIYAN said...

cuckoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

A postive heart can change the world. Always open ur hands for the society... Keep writting....