Thursday, March 10, 2011

AMMAR AND HIS STOMACH ACHE


Yesterday I was playing in the school ground at PE period. I fell down and my knee was bleeding. I went to the school clinic. The nurse was busy. So I waited there.
At that time a small cute boy came to the clinic. His face was so happy as he does not have any problem to visit the clinic.
He called me "Hello, Hello, Hello, Hi! My name is Ammar. What you? I am in FS2 G. What you? I stomach pain. What you?" All of us laughed.
Nurse asked him "Why did you come?"
He told, "I stomach pain. I eat 3 chappathis. My cookies that boy take. I stomach pain because he take my cookies. I hungry." All of us laughed again.
The nurse just checked him and gave him a toffee. He left happily. When the nurse was applying medicine on my knee, he came again and thanked the nurse.

5 comments:

വരവൂരാൻ said...

Nicely ..narrated the story...congratulations

hafeez said...

nice... i happy :)

ആസാദ്‌ said...

cute and nice :))))

Arjun Bhaskaran said...

I loved the boy's comprehension ... :)

ajith said...

With one toffee Ammar's stomach ache healed. Wow!!!!
By the way, dear,how is your knee ?